<!-----kanoodle cookies-----> <SCRIPT language="JavaScript1.1" type="text/javascript" src="http://context5.kanoodle.com/cgi-bin/ctpub_adserv.cgi?id=85039742&site_id=85039743&format=conly"></SCRIPT> <!-----kanoodle cookies-----> <body> <body bgcolor="#8F8F6B">
 

Home

StatCounter

Sunday, March 27, 2005

The Metaverse Excuse-O-Mat

"Things go wrong-- which is awfully annoying of them-- and then comes the really difficult thing: explaining what happened. What do you do when the old excuses (my dog ate it, it's in the mail, mistakes were made) have been used once too often? Why, you come to Metaverse for one of 3.6 million different convincing, ready-made excuses!"


Rockin'. You can select various excuse types to be generated (Distraction, Medical, Insulting, etc...) Here's an Insulting one I clicked up:

As for you, don't lay a trip on me. I got news for you: you aren't going to die from it. Some of us have to work for a living. But I suppose I'll never get any peace till I say it-- I'm sorry. Jeez, people can be so unevolved.
--
Link
Contact SnarkySpot