<!-----kanoodle cookies-----> <SCRIPT language="JavaScript1.1" type="text/javascript" src="http://context5.kanoodle.com/cgi-bin/ctpub_adserv.cgi?id=85039742&site_id=85039743&format=conly"></SCRIPT> <!-----kanoodle cookies-----> <body> <body bgcolor="#8F8F6B">
 

Home

StatCounter

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Very Scary indeed

Gentles readers, I am in tears as I type this to you…from laughing my ass off. Ed Wood is rolling over in the grave because he is being dethroned as the worst movie maker of all time!

Check out www.veryscaryproductions.com for some of the worst “movies” ever produced post his greatness Mr. Wood.

This one: ‘Edge of reality’ made my tummy hurtz. After watching the trailer I still have no idea what is about. Some sheriff guy gets killed like 10 different ways, some office worker has a ‘falling down’ day, Chewbacca shows up in the woods, then levity ensues!

WTF!?!?
Link

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Contact SnarkySpot