<!-----kanoodle cookies-----> <SCRIPT language="JavaScript1.1" type="text/javascript" src="http://context5.kanoodle.com/cgi-bin/ctpub_adserv.cgi?id=85039742&site_id=85039743&format=conly"></SCRIPT> <!-----kanoodle cookies-----> <body> <body bgcolor="#8F8F6B">
 

Home

StatCounter

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The Velvet Marauder: Giddy vigilante

"As I head back over the rooftops of the South End towards my Saab, Green Dragon’s jade mask in hand, I realize that Margo kissed me.

She kissed me.

Granted, it wasn’t like, a deep passionate kiss or anything. More of a chaste Princess Leia/Luke Skywalker “good luck” kiss, but still – she kissed me. I saved Margo’s life, and she kissed me. Just like a real hero.

I honestly can’t help myself, but Coldplay’s “Clocks” is playing in my head as I spring and vault over the warehouses and railroad cars south of the city. I’m sappy like that; my subconscious apparently has no taste or sense of irony.

I turn on some White Zombie on my suit’s audio system to drown out the Coldplay, but it doesn’t fit the mood, so I stop for a second and pick out something appropriate. Ah. Neko Case. Now I can finish off the evening on an appropriate note.

She kissed me."


So says The Velvet Maurauder:

I'm a corporate marketing guy by day, but by night I stalk the rainy streets of Evergreen City, smashing evil as the super-vigilante The Velvet Marauder. And I like ponies.

--
Link
Contact SnarkySpot